View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
A lot of the books I buy, the Go just shows Beginning, Page or location, and the chapters following where I'm at in the book, which is unhelpful. A writer (who has a bunch of books in print) was putting a series of three together in one book on KDP, his first effort, and was having trouble with the toc. I told him about the Guide, but he was working with Word, which I know nothing about, so I wasn't much help. But he got it done. I bought the book, and the only thing on the Go to are Beginning, Page or location, Cover, Table of Contents, and End. I haven't asked him how he finally fixed it, because I figured it'd be something with Word, which wouldn't help me. I spent about three years building a big website, so I'm more comfortable with html.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote