View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Pixelar (UK) is launching new ereader

Apparently Pixelar in UK - who've so far sold the Hanlin V3 - is launching a new ereader according to the email I just recieved today:

Dear Ea
I really hope you don’t mind me asking you a big favour.
We are launching a new ereader which is a vast upgrade on the Hanlin V3.
We are asking one past customer from each non-English speaking country for input on the suitability and correctness of the menu language for the new ereader.
Can I impose on you to look at /add the correct Danish menu for us?.—we want it to be right- we don’t trust translation companies!
We are offering a 10% discount on the new ereader,plus a free gift -available end of July- to any of our country-specific customers who give us their input on this.

I hope you can help,
NN

No further information about brand or type of e-reader. It's interesting that they want to create menus in danish, swedish and norwegian - I wonder if they want to market it here, or are collaborating with scandinavian bookstores or publishers?

Not sure I want to help them out though; 10% discount of something I have no idea what is? Free gift? They have to cough up with something better

Last edited by Ea; 07-09-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: removed name from email signature
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote