View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 08:40 AM   #6
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
That is why free services like http://jetable.org/ are so neat
In English you can use Mailinator for the same purpose. Temporary email addresses to catch spam. But I think that Bob is mainly talking about snail mail spam, the original kind. Ads in your mailbox, which is surely how these people make their cash: by selling your mailing address. Ah well, I suppose that in the end it may cost the earth more in paper than it would cost me in cash...
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote