View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
JetSetter
JetSetter began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
You might consider that things change. Write Amazon to tell them your comments. If they hear from enough non-American Kindle owners, they may change their policy. I mean, remember that they didn't even have Kindle available for international customers a year ago. I expect the changes in book prices means that Amazon will need to find another way to attract customers and stay competitive. Apple is very international as well, so Amazon will need to compete with them on a global level.

If you aren't happy though, then go ahead and return it. If I were in your position I would hold out, because the minute you return it, they'll suddenly change everything. I bought a US Kindle before moving overseas...a few months later they lowered the Kindle's price and released the international Kindle...why didn't I just hold out? The answer is that I didn't think they would release an international Kindle so soon. That's what I get for underestimating how fast things can change. I do love my Kindle though, so I try not to think about it too much.
JetSetter is offline   Reply With Quote