View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
waller4343
Enthusiast
waller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle DX, K3, iPad
Thanks Harry, and I don't mind criticism as long as it's constructive. I did have the TOC working, but in my final (?) formatting I must have broke them. So it's back to work. I have looked at the internet archives, but the missing pieces are from the expanded editions that I can't find using any searches I can think of. I keep coming up with the edited for content Collier & Son's versions. I am still looking though.

And I like your use of the the term "a little work". I've already lost 5 weekends with the work I have put into it - and I see many more lost weekends ahead. But it's sorta fun and I learn something new with each attempt.

So I appreciate your comments in the spirit they are given.

Dan
waller4343 is offline   Reply With Quote