View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:26 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Actually the tool now looks like a sheet of paper cut in half:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	156881

But IIRC the splitter was previously represented by what I always assumed were the jaws from a set of vernier calipers, which made vague sense; or perhaps floorboard clamps, which made no sense. But an aircraft, only if you associate with it splitting your ears at take off or landing, or splitting the air as it crashes through the sound barrier

One of the reasons I don't like icons is that I get distracted by trying to work out what was in the persons mind when they chose a particular icon. FX I just discovered that the left most icon in the image above (toggle Autoload Preview) is not a turquoise Open Type icon, it's this Loss of blue/green colour differentiation is common as one gets older

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote