View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
miguelos
Enthusiast
miguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toysmiguelos shares his or her toys

Device: K3-3G, KT SO
Hi, I'm in a exactly same situation here. I've already changed ntp server and firewall rules in /etc/sysconfig/iptables. I'm also faking kindle registration (to have ability to make collections)
but after reboot firewall rules are not working (although they are visible in this file) - what is the problem ?
another thing - how can I unlock browser - so I can browse over wifi? right now it's blocked (hangs up after I turn wifi on)

later :
ok, I messed up sth with iptables file, so it didn't import it correctly

few things remain though :
- if I block amazon IPs - wifi connects but doesn't show WIFI icon (it is misleading)
[I found sth about it here : http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/kind...indle-terminal -- but should I make script which runs it every minute ? ]

- I cannot open web browser - I want to use it, because I know one site from which I can download mobi files - which will be useful in this situation..

later2 :
- wifi icon is on (somehow it didn't add default route to my router, but later it worked - default route is in route table, wifi icon is lit)
- I modified browser files indicated above, but web browser still didn't start..

the only file I haven't modified is
Opt/amazon/ebook/config/framework.fiona.conf

(I think other modifications influence this file..)

Last edited by miguelos; 11-02-2012 at 08:02 AM.
miguelos is offline   Reply With Quote