View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #8
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup but it seems Javascripts and AJAX is not supported by the built-in browser. So such a page as http://reader.google.com won't work on it.

And I think having a cusrtomized RSS aggregator on the device itself would be best, including pull or auto update of ones RSS feeds. Including some server-based content reformatting including standard import of comments and abillity to post comments to blogs directly from the RSS aggregator.

OK I'm hoping they can add USB host connector or some other way to hook up a full sized foldable keyboard to it by the time they release a HSDPA version in Europe. It should also have a WiFi switch in my opinion, and data should thus be free for browsing, streaming content when over Wifi.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote