View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
As I said in another topic I was thrilled to realize this was in fact the film and mini-series I had both enjoyed so much way back when!
I can't say i remember a lot from the film and TV versions (apart from liking them - and Bryan Brown...), but I have a feeling the book gave more of a back story, and I liked that a lot.
The book felt "modern" considering it was written back in the 50's. It's interesting to see a man tell a story about such a strong woman.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote