Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Shopaholic I'm a bit confused re the auto sync you mentioned between the reader and Reader for PC.

My Reader for PC doesn't auto sync, although I get a dialogue box asking me if I want to auto sync every time I connect the device to the PC if I've got the Reader program open.

Is it different for the T1?

I use Reader for PC as the download program for all my Epubs irrespective of where I buy them or get them free from, eg Kobo, Books on Board etc. There are more than a few hundred epubs sitting there.

Did this change for the T1 maybe, so that it's no longer an option? I would hate the thought that when I upgrade to the new (whenever it happens) Sony glow type reader that I am compelled to auto sync.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote