View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #197
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post

Remember the KISS principle from the days of yore: "Keep It Simple Stupid?'

You folks must have spent far more time on jailbreaking, font testing and other schemes than reading any eBooks.
It is really simple to add fonts to the PW. I've read 7 books so far this year. I think I am okay with a little font testing to find what works best for my eyes. Helvetica is too uniform for me to use. Right now I have plenty of unique fonts so I can identify them specially when my brain is tired and my Dyslexia acts up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote