View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
[QUOTE=spear;170700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulnjean View Post
I had no idea they were so alike. I didn't know that the 1150 could also read .rb. Is that true?

I buy the .rb format all the time (from different sites), then use the Ebookwise Librarian program (demo version free, regular version $15.00) to convert and transfer to the EBW 1150. Even when I buy from EBookwise, I go to the Fictionwise site (which also has my books saved on the bookshelf) so I can choose the format (.rb) I want to download. This is important to me because when I convert on the librarian to an .imp/res file I can edit the data like the category to whatever I want BEFORE downloading into the EBW 1150. Being able to sort by category is important to me. The librarian program has been well worth the money and allows convertion of DOCs and RTX as well.

Denise
ETI also supplies and excellent RB converter to unpack an RB file for conversion using eBook Publisher and it is free. Just download it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote