View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, the lighted cover is a bit spendy, but I decided that since I'll probably have my K3 for at least 2 years (at least until really good color models come out) I'd splurge. The idea of reading in bed with just the Kindle really appeals to me. Apparently the lighted cover works really well from early reports. Also, the fact that it doesn't need its own separate batteries is a huge plus.

Last edited by carld; 08-23-2010 at 06:33 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote