View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Having pre-ordered the cover, I may even prefer using the new svelte K3 naked!
Okay, but be careful when you're in public. There are places that arrest people for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I am saving up to buy the Oberon cover for my DXG. At 130.00 for the cover I have to really work the aspect of the cover for my husband. ...
I'm at the other end of the spectrum--I'm going to buy a bubble-wrap mailing envelope ($1.29 maybe) and slide my K3 in there.

But the Oberon covers are awesome and if that's what you want, just go for it, no matter what your hubby says/thinks. I'm sure you deserve it!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote