View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzn22 View Post
I am a first timer in using an e-reader and writing in a forum. So my question may be pretty basic, if so please forgive me. I am pretty good at following instruction when there are some. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to find anything in writing that will answer my question.

I know how I want to organize by books Genre/Authors/name of series/. Unfortunately, in ADE (Adobe Digital Edition), I was only able to create folders, not subfolders.

Not only that, but even though I understand that the EZ reader Pocket Pro supports folders, I did not manage to copy any of my folders on my e-reader.

So, how can I create folders and subfolders and copy them on my e-reader?

Thanks in advance for your response.
First of all. Welcome to the group.

What Operating System are you using?
Are you using the SD card or main storage?
Are there spaces in the folder names (Jules Verne vs Jules_Verne), or non-English characters?

Nested folders usually do work
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote