View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
5 seconds?

How about 25 seconds before I see a glimmer that Sigil has started on my P4 w/XP ? I saw less than 5 seconds difference launching from the book or starting Sigil from the EXE.

I already run with a 'tamed' A/V setting
BTW Calibre starts faster, but not by much.

1 Book per Tab? Some of the books I edit have 100 tabs (Tab per chapter. Not all open at once ) Sometimes I put the second instance on the second widescreen, with the previous (in series) book showing, when I am trying to match L&F (No OSFA styling used here )

I was just thinking that it would be nice (I know it can be done the tedious way) to have an Add Files: Borrow Steal from: <EPUB name> (sorry Cybe, I came up with this before I read your thread )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote