View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:47 AM   #14
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABS View Post
Ok, i will check it when i am at home.

When the file is there, what can be the reason and what can i do when the file is not there?

I have copied the file from my harddrive to the Kindle with Explorer and i see it with the Explorer.
The file isn't there. Definitely. Otherwise dd would have worked.

I'm assuming that the file was packed and you didn't unpack it, or you're misspelling the name, or something like that. But that's all speculation, because only you can find out. Actually, it may make more sense to run ls -l /mnt/us/mmcblk*, rather than trying to ls a file which isn't there in the first place
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote