View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Well everyone has different tastes. To me the PW rendering is better because it has a heavier weight (bolder, darker) and the anti-aliasing is stronger.
To my eyes they have overdone the anti-aliasing on the Paperwhite, whenever I look at it it feels like my eyes are slightly out of focus, while the Touch text 'snaps' better. I don't see the need to anti-alias straight lines.

Of course looking at it on a computer screen doesn't necessarily give a fair impression of what it would look like in real life.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote