Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #544
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Version 2.2.2

So... here's a new version for you guys.

It includes the latest hyphenation patch (no more need to download it separately), and a fixed version of the cover views patch.

More info about the cover views:
Earlier versions required books exported via Calibre to have the "enable Facebook sharing" option set, in order to have their covers displayed. This is no longer the case: every book which actually has a cover should be displayed correctly.

If you have books on your device for which covers are not shown (yet), the simplest procedure is to just re-upload those books from Calibre.

One more thing: since a few people have requested something like a "tip jar", I decided to just give it a go, and to see how this ends up. I'm counting on you guys - I hope you value the effort enough to donate a little something... Anyway, you can donate using Payza or Paypal (which also accepts Credit Cards from non-Paypal members) at ixtab.tk - thanks!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote