View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
[Kindle Touch] xterm & matchbox-keyboard

Hi,
Inspired by other thread in this forum I built xterm and matchbox-keyboard for Kindle Touch. I prepared package for GUI Launcher. You can download it on this site. I hope the package will work for you. If not please let me know. I could have spoiled something, as I am new to Kindles. It should work on Kindle Touch with firmware 5.1.0.
For now, keyboard layout is very basic and not very comfortable. I will work on it when I have some free time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-05-25T07_27_15-0200.gif
Views:	2791
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	86844  
baf is offline   Reply With Quote