View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
If it's Dostoyevsky, I think I might buy the collected works from Delphi Classics. I've got a thing for this author that I don't quite understand as I've only ever read Crime and Punishment. But $2.99 for his entire collection sounds not too bad.
I understand Delphi Classics has a good reputation and I'm not going to get OCR crap. Would that be correct?
Yes, Delphi Classics has a good reputation. The books that I have were nicely done.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote