View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, I've been using my Kindle Fire (not exactly the same thing) for a while now, and it hasn't really changed my opinion of touch screens much. I still find them to be finger print magnets that are still a little too finicky. I much prefer side-buttons for turning pages. Ideally, I'd like a reader with both, side-buttons when I want to read, and a touch screen for other uses.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote