View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #43
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur
Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreocat View Post
Hi, this sounded great, so I tried it. Everything seemed to work ok, except that neither AEPReader or Coolreader would recognize my sd card afterwards, so I couldn't read books off it. Trying to open a book through the file manager didn't work either, neither book reader came up as an option.

I reinstalled both, and nothing. Finally decided I *must* have my AEPReader back, and tried to go back to the 2.0.3 update. Took a while, but finally running the 2.0.2 then updating to 2.0.3 seemed to work.

However, AEPReader will still not recognize my card. I've reset, factory reset, installed, reinstalled... and nada.

I have a feeling the repack didn't quite get erased completely, but I could very well be wrong.

Any suggestions on how to fix AEPReader, or how to make sure the repack is absolutely gone? Or anything?

Thanks
I don't know about these applications, but the second you reinstall the stock PB 2.0.x firmware and do a factory reset, the repack is completely and 100% gone. Also if you didn't manually setup a2sd, the repack doesn't change the way your SD cards are handled.
Coredump-EE is offline   Reply With Quote