View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #19
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
I checked the "5 hours drains pretty fast" based on my first day's usage - I am guessing it will improve after a recharge or two.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. I'm charging for the 3rd time right now.
I didn't really track the time. But my feeling is, I'm in the range of 5 hours as well. One reason may be the early stage of the charging cycles. Another reason obviously is my heavy usage of WiFi. So far, I don't see myself coming even close to 10 hours...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote