View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #130
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
Wow, thank you so much! You have kept me busy for a while, but I can now report that all of the above recommendations are what I was hunting for from themoment I got my Fire. Still waiting on my cable but I have stuff to keep me busy until it arrives.

Sideloading apps I've got working smoothly, and I've been able to connect wirelessly using the Wifi Explorer Pro, have got coolreader and FBreader installed. Right now, I'm struggling with figuring out how to view books that are currently in the Documents folder through FBreader. I can see the books in Books easily with both, but the FBreader doesnt seem able to see or access the Documents folder. That's allright, though, because coolreader can.

Thank you for your help!

Your welcome. I downloaded and took a look at FBReader and I was able to see and open the Documents folder. Open the FBReader Menu --> select Library --> select File Tree --> select Memory card. From here you can access the Documents folder.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-21-2011 at 04:42 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote