View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #680
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
I have some good news --- on Fedora Core 7 64 bit (to which I switched my entire system) the emulation mode compiles and runs just fine. I just had to install lots of packages (yum install):

gcc g++ glibc.i686 libzip.i686 fontconfig.i686 SDL SDL-devel cmake patch

However, compiling for arm still fails with lots of errors, but I hope to sort them out. If not, I'll install FC17 32bit in VirtualBox just for arm compilation (but do the main development in the emulator in FC17 64bit as I am very pleased with its speed and fully using core-i3 processor's capabilities...)
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote