View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:10 AM   #4
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I've been looking for a book reader I could use in the sunshine and, from time to time, check my emails and web browse sites like Tripadvisor to decide on a dinner venue.

On a separate thread we have been exploring the ramifications of rooting a T1 - but, as long as I don't want other Android facilities like maps, email readers, etc, and as long as I can use the web versions of my email accounts, an unrooted T1 seems quite capable of fitting my needs.

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote