Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #370
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by donB006 View Post
I have struggled with the stardict-editor program with only slight success. I have found the program 'tabfile' works to produce dictionaries perfect for Duokan. I think this will also work with Duokan Lite.
For me StarDict Editor worked fine with most .bgl files. For the ones that it couldn't handle, because of codepage issues I used pyglossary, a collections of python scripts that comes with a .pyw GUI wrapper, which needs to be started with a special shell script (Linux) or a batch file (Windows).
It allows you to convert .tab files, .bgl files .xdf files and several other file formats to the StarDict format.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote