View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #30
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaver View Post
Wow! This look like it is going to be a wonderful addition to the Calibre Plugins.
Thanks!

Quote:
I am trying it out and every time I select to create collections it seems to randomly select some authors, tags and series to create the collections by.
I have applied the following tweak that should make the plug in create collections only based on tags and series:
Ah - a typo in my instructions. I've updated it now, thanks.

First - download the newest version of the script and update your tweaks to the new format (restart after setting the tweak), so you would now use:
create_kindle_collections_usecolumns = {
"series": [ "_ ", 1 ],
"tags": [ "- ", 1 ]
}

You can also restart in Debug mode as above to see a report showing the tweaks and what collections are being created, etc. - maybe that can pinpoint what's going one

Quote:
When I try to create collections it does nt seem to work then when I try to manage collections I get this error:
What are you doing to 'manage collections'? - those error messages are from Calibre not the plugin. Calibre can't manage Kindle's collections by default, though it can read them.