Thread: Classic Some bugs in 1.3
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
@iandix, I mean "full reading" have the device most of time powered on reading in a day (for example, 8 or 10 hours reading).

Does Airplane mode disable the CDMA modem? Because I think the problem is there: the CDMA modem tries to connect and as I'm in Spain it uses all battery retrying connection (The same happens with my old US Kindle: if I power on connection, it eats the battery in two days. With modem disconnected I only need to recharge it once or twice a month).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote