View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #2161
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I was reading ebooks, not listening, but I couldn't get interested in the Liveship books (from the samples). So I stopped for a few years, and then learned that there was a new trilogy with Fitz and The Fool as stars. "The Tawny Man" trilogy. THAT was very good!!!

Of course, then you want to read the last trilogy too, "Fitz and the Fool" trilogy. The last one just came out May 2017. I read it this past fall.

It may be time to start at the beginning and do all 9 books all over again!
I can see where this is a series to be reread often!

The Assassin's Apprentice was my first book when I signed up for Audible -- I think it was a freebie -- and I can't believe it took me this long to get around to listening to it. I even bought the ebook when I was in the middle of the second audiobook (because I was impatient to see where it was going) and I finished reading the whole trilogy before I started the third audiobook!

Because I enjoyed it so much that way, I thought maybe I would get both the audio and ebook versions of the Liveship Traders, but it will probably be better if I listen for a while first, especially given the mixed reviews I've seen on it.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote