View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I d'loaded cm-10.1-20130904-UNOFFICIAL-ovation-sdcard.zip from verygreen's thread on XDA Forums and generated a MD5 with a nifty MD5 app I found on Playstore. The problem is that verygreen does not provide a MD5 for the file to compare my d'load to. Also goo manager only has HD+ ROMS for EMMC and not SD installations. I'll try verygreen's early CWM 7.1 and see if that works.
Thanks for the XDA HD+ Q&A link. Very useful.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote