View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #542
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
As a person who reads reviews but doesn't write many, I think negative reviews are important to compare my reading taste to the reviewer's. I must admit if a reviewer has nothing but positive reviews (on a blog, Amazon, etc) I mostly ignore them because it comes across that they like EVERYTHING and I can't take them seriously.
Exactly, and this is why I decided not to start blogging. I only respect the bloggers that give their honest opinions, instead of an endless squee-fest about every book they read, but I don't want to give MY honest opinion

Sometimes though, if a book has a bunch of 5 star reviews, but I thought it wasn't very good, or had really bad grammar, I will go ahead and post a negative one, just to balance out the others.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote