View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Pr.BarnArt - when you are happy that this plugin is ready to be "officially" released and added to the Plugin Index sticky thread (so people can download via plugin updater), drop me a PM. All the information I need is detailed on that page at the spoiler at the top - look at the existing entries for other plugins and you will see everything I need to be able to add it such as the internal plugin name, description, internal version, calibre version etc.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote