View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
Rhonlynn
Rhonlynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Nook App not working in Ipod touch? vs Kindle

I installed the nook in myAandroid phone and it worked like a charm. I already have a Kindle 2, the grey screen, not the nice bright white screen.

I really like the features of the Nook color. But I was really debating it, vs an Ipad, but I've spent over a half an hour with the app in my Ipod touch, and I've turned it off, turned it on, more than I ever have, and twice on the phone with customer service. I tried turning off my firewall, I tried even putting my credit card in the B and N system, according to the first customer service rep that would work. It didn't.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 4 times, and I'm done. But, I still have a question. I have a kindle, it is the grey screen. Does the Nook color get on Facebook, and twitter? I've not looked at it in the store, only online. I will glance at it in the store, next time I'm over that way. I would like for the app to work in my Ipod Touch, it'd be cool to have both Kindle, which works fine, and Nook in my Ipod touch, therefore, I'd know they'd both work in an Ipad.
Rhonlynn is offline   Reply With Quote