View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #41
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Thanks for all that information taming - you have been incredibly helpful.

For some reason I am always PARANOID when I remove books from the I'm Reading section. I know they are still there in Purchased section but I still worry that they will disappear. Considering I have everything in ADE and don't use the desktop app I really don't know why it bothers me but it does. Taking ALL my books out for the upgrade will really mess with my mind. Guess I'll just have to be brave!

Right now I have 2 books that I am hiding from my husband until Christmas. I had to buy them at a time when I knew he was at work and then quickly download the ePubs for a double back up and then remove them from the I'm Reading section before he could see them. Late on Christmas Eve I will put them back and then they can download onto his iPad for the next morning.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote