View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakita002 View Post
I logged into my Amazon account - manage your kindle - and registered it there. It just asks you for your Kindle's serial number and you're done.
The only thing I'm concerned about is that although on my Amazon account it shows as registered, on my K2 it sill reads 'non-registered'.
Im not sure if it is supposed to be like this....
That's exactly what Sheikspeare is describing: Adding it to your account via PC is NOT the same, as registering via Whispernet.
You can read your books. But you can't access all the settings.

Last edited by mgmueller; 05-14-2010 at 09:45 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote