View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmevis View Post
I complained (in writting) to B&N when I received my Nook GL3 and they updated the firmware to create a small partition for side-loaded books. Today I received an email from B&N asking me if I want to beta-test a new firmware version that makes all 6.5GB available for either Nook-books or side-loaded books.

Perhaps B&N listens to their Customers more than we think.
Dare to dream.

If they remove the partition, I will buy (another) Glowlight 3. As for now, it's a nice reader for my better half, but for me I'll stick with my Aura.

I hope that beta firmware goes somewhere.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote