View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
I suggest you go to Google, click on the drop down box at the top and select "Groups". Type in "rec.arts.sf.written", go to that newsgroup, and search inside the group for "recently read", "book log", "reading log" and such like. You'll get plenty of opinions and suggestions. Some may even be useful.

Regards,
Jack Tingle

Oh wow, I've not been there for years and years (i.e. since before the web!!)

I'll have to check it out. Is it still active? Apparently.

Oh and thanks for the correction gambit/gamut -- my 505 doesn't have a dictionary.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote