View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 07:47 AM   #1
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Multiple Audible Accounts

I have different audible accounts other than my current one which is linked to my amazon account. On my fire tablet, I can listen to my current audible purchases however cannot access my other audible accounts. On the audible app on the fire tablet I don't see an option to sign out to login into my other audible accounts. Even when I used the web browser to access the audible cloud player I get an error when I try to access my other audible accounts. When I connect my fire tablet to my laptop my desktop audible manager doesn't recognize it to transfer my old audible files. Apparently audible doesn't make it user friendly to access separate audible accounts easily. Luckily, I can still access my old audible files on my laptop but it would be convenient to access it on my fire tablet.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote