View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I couldn't imagine hiding games in my GOG library. Like you, I've scooped up numerous old games for pennies on the dollar, though I mainly stick to playing a few old favorites (Outlaws, Blood, TFC, Fallout and The Temple of Elemental Evil will always have a home on my hard drive).

I disagree that old games will become unplayable. Granted, I would face major challenges installing and running Outlaws or Thief from my original CDs, but GOG's emulator magic has worked wonders. Redneck Rampage runs better via GOG than it ever did when it was brand new (the slacker developers programmed it for DOS and released it in the days of Windows 98).

Last edited by ZodWallop; 01-03-2017 at 05:52 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote