View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:49 PM   #35
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
The specs show memory of:
"8GB memory: 2.5GB for NOOK Store content and side-loaded content".

Assuming that the OS needs about 1GB and there is 2.5GB storage for both B&N content and side-loaded content, what the heck would be using the 4.5GB?

One thing that really turned me off Nooks several models ago was their instance on limiting the amount of storage available for side-loaded content--this became an even bigger problem when they eliminated the sd card slot.

I'll be interested to see how this does--but I don't see myself buying one. I'm very happy with my Kobo Aura One and my Kindle Voyage. If I were to add another reader to my collection it would probably be the new Kindle Oasis.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote