View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #2571
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnivour View Post
Ooops, I really put the uninstall file with the install file into the mrpackages folder ... works like a charm now. Stupid me. Thank you
It has happened before.
People will sometimes (often unintentionally) put everything that was in the release archive into /mrpackages at the same time.

Once upon a time, that was 'safe' to do, the install .bin and the uninstall .bin where in different release archives.
But then the install and the uninstall archives would get separated and the user did not know what two things where a pair.

Now releases are always paired together in the same archive.
All it takes is an occasional:

I suppose we could modify MrPI to always run any 'uninstall' packages it finds before running any 'install' packages. (the first would fail, the second would succeed)
But then I suppose we would get reports of: "I can't make it go away".

Last edited by knc1; 08-07-2017 at 02:17 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote