View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:59 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Trollope, Victoriana, Religion, Between the Wars

I'm revisiting challenges of the past two years where I fell short and adding to them the Great War because it's the centenary of the Armistice. This year, I'm not going to have targets for my categories, just see how it goes. I may revisit at mid-year and add something different. My overall goal is for 120 books, but that's more of a benchmark than a goal.

ETA: Fail. Edited to reflect the topics I'm actually pursuing.

I'm linking to my Goodreads lists because I'm lazy.

2018 read

Great War centenary

Between the Wars

Religion

Trollope

Victoriana

Last edited by issybird; 04-29-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Abject failure
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote