View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #28
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi. For those that have 2.5 I think the rest of us would love to know if any of the bugs in this forum listed for version 2.4 have been fixed. Can you please feedback e.g.

Is italicised text now displaying properly in kobo nickel and other fonts?
Is bookmarking fully fixed i.e. in every instance will it always go back to the exact page you were reading?
For the touch and "glo" (where it is supposed to be a "feature"), does the screen no longer go into sleep mode 30-60 seconds after switching on if you don't touch the screen?

Etc. Etc.

Thank you
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote