View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #299
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Hey guys--I don't have enough time to go into this in a lot of detail and I won't be back to answer questions for a while, but...

I wrote a negative review on Amazon detailing my color blob problems. A rep (identifying as Kindle support) called me ten minutes ago or so (an 877- number) and said the engineers are interested in the problem and would I ship one or both of my color blob units to them. They're going to generate me a new return label for PW #1 (which I hadn't shipped back yet). I assured them I'd love to help any way I could and that I hated giving them a bad review (true, I order most of my life through Amazon), and that I'd get it shipped out tomorrow.

Regarding PW#2, the rep did not want to promise me that a replacement right now would be problem-free, so I'm holding on to it for the moment. She said she'd email if they figure things out for certain.

So: no guarantee of an acceptable unit yet, but forward momentum. This also reflects the claims made on the other forum that Amazon is investigating at least.
That's great news! So glad to hear it. I guess we'll see what becomes of it.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote