View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhunkyBob View Post
Good day,

file, and unpacked all the files as described in the first post.

When I unplug the Kobo, the update is not happening.
I switched off the Kobo, and when turning it on again, it directly go to the library, without updating.
I'm still in 1.9.12 version.

Did I miss something ?
You did not unpack the files to the right place.. They have to go in the .kobo directory.

Question for you though. If you are using an unregistered kobo, installing this update will disable the device until you do the Kobo Desktop software setup procedure. So why not update that way?
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote