View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #64
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
The original file has no picture so I could not test it. When I added the cover (selecting all three option) it dit not show up in mobireader. When I used mobi2mobi with --savethumb, the correct thumbfile was saved. So it was in the correct format. Just to be sure I used this file as input for a second run with a new cover. No luck
So you did not see it in the "library" view? In the book it seems it starts inside the book so you have to go back to see the cover image.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote