View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 08:20 PM   #25
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Personally I think this would be a good direction for Amazon to take the Paperwhite: to produce a 5" version and a new 6" with blue light filtering.
I think Amazon's goal is to simplify their Kindle line — three models is probably the limit now. I'm beginning to wonder if the Kindle Basics will survive long enough to be updated. (If they do, I sure hope they get an E-Carta screen.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote