View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #210
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by azw409 View Post
Has anybody tried listening to the audio ? I tried via headphones and the 3.5mm jack and the quality was awful. This was using the built in music player and also Youtube in Chrome.
I have been listening to Spotify with my 3.5 mm earphones, and it sounds just fine. I also listened to Hearts of Space via hos.com on Sunday night with FlashFox, and it also sounded fine.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote